To Begin.......



Hello...... and welcome to the Angel Intuitive, this is a space where I'm going to share all about my journey with the angels, its going to be a place of light, love and laughter, as I've discovered over the past few years they have a very good sense of humour.

 

Now I'll start off straight away by saying I'm no expert, this is all very new to me, but I'm happily going to share with you what I discovered  along the way.  The messages and images and advice I received from them about how to live a happy and healthy life.  

So why not come along with me on this spiritual journey, as I discover a new holistic way of living, in balance with our beautiful earth and within myself.



You ask why, I'm putting this our here, like this as I know a lot of people will be very sceptical (me included at first).  Well because they have told me to write it down.



So there are no limits as to what I'll be posting about obviously angels and spiritual development, there will be crystals and angel cards as well my original psychic artwork ( the way the angels first communicated with me, again I'm no artist so please be kind) all I know is that for the past few years I've have been receiving these beautiful images from the angels) and have been compelled to draw them, believe me they hang around until I do.



I'll also be sharing lifestyle posts from food to creativity to healing, things I've found useful or I’ve tried during my healing journey, so if this is all new to you, know that this is all new to me too so perhaps we can make these discoveries together.


Love and light 

Clare xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first angelic encounter